Wednesday 16 November 2011

2011-07-23

Since yesterday I am no longer in incubator, but in bed. It is the third such a change. First bed I received in Lodz. After coming back to Gdansk I was put back into incubator, but after 3 days I was again in bed. When I came here it was decided that I will be lying in the open incubator. But now it’s over with heating… ;). Mammy long was trying to put the tube comfortably, but something wasn’t right. It was bending all the time. Finally  when daddy came they found out that the tube is shortened, and they were told that by the ward head. We are curious why she has done it… Hmh…
Today the doctor on duty made me a flexible indwelling again. She said she doesn’t like when so ill a child doesn’t have one because in case of emergency it must be possible to give the medicines quickly. I don’t like needles, but I must agree she’s right, especially that it’s so difficult to make me an indwelling... She also switched off ECG saying there is no need for me to be connected to it all day. My stay in the hospital is long-term and electrodes hurt my delicate body. It is enough I will have them at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment