Wednesday 16 November 2011

2011-07-21

Not so long ago I was a little child, and now I seem to be quite a big baby. I weigh 3700g. My parents didn’t learn x-ray results until today because yesterday the doctor was to busy with painting her nails to provide them information. But now we know everything. It was done to check once again whether I don’t have hydrocephalus. The result is negative. The doctors were worried that my head grows to quickly. On Sunday its circumference was 34 cm, on Monday 35,5 cm. But it was a mistake done during the measurement, because today a nurse measured 33,5 cm. Every time a different nurse measures my head so that’s why the results differ so much. Today while changing a plaster I extubated (the tube came out from trachea). I was then intubated again, this time through right nostril. The previous tube I had for more than 3 weeks. After all of this I slept all day

No comments:

Post a Comment