Wednesday 16 November 2011

2011-07-19

My weight is already 3560g. When my mum holds me too long her arm aches ;). Yesterday doctor diminished respirator parameters: oxygen to 45%, breaths to 15 and pressure also a bit. Unfortunately CRP increased again. I was given new antibiotic. My immune system want develop in the hospital, so I continuously have some infection.
Today my milk amount was increased to 70 ml. I am a big girl ;q. The doctor said that I have grown up a lot and soon we will start to think about the tracheotomy. Children feel better with that than with the endotracheal tube. What is more it is easier to give medicines for lungs, especially inhalations. If my lungs improve it will be possible to take out the tracheotomy tube. Then the hole in my neck can close even in 24 hours time. Today grandma Beata and grandpa Zbigniew visited me. They liked me very much. They said that I look after my mum, that I have the same face as she when she was born. I wonder, when I was born everyone said that I look more like my dad, now they say that more and more like my mum ;) Tomorrow I have important examinations: abdominal and brain x-ray. We hope that everything will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment