Monday 14 November 2011

2011-06-25


Since yesterday I have a new colleague in my room – Alan. I couldn’t sleep during all day yesterday, but I behaved very well. All laughed that it was because of him ;). At last I reached 3 kg, I weigh 3070g. Today I was intubated through my nose – it is a big change. In the beginning they didn’t want to try it, because my nose is very little, but eventually one doctor did. The tube is almost bigger than my nose, but somehow they managed to put it inside. Due to the fact I was anxious today, but I didn’t have falls of saturation. I must get used to new way of intubation and then I should be more comfortable. Now it’s easier to use the lipstick. Taking the opportunity my parents bought me also a dummy. I am learning to suck it. First I was throwing it out with my tongue, but later it was getting better. Surely soon I will be able to use it to calm myself, and what is more it will stimulate my mouth. Mum was trying to bribe me of course with “sweeties” - glucose ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment