Monday 14 November 2011

2011-06-23

It was another calm day. While I slept I had a very high saturation, when I was tossing – only a little worse. At last I am receiving the oxygen at level harmless for me – 49%. Let’s hope it is not temporary and we will manage to decrease it to 21% - as much as it’s in the air.  Today , due to the holiday, I had a lot of guests. First aunt Margaret and uncle Michael came, later priest Andrew. All of them could be with me only for few minutes of course. Nethertheless they all agree that I am very pretty ;). Mammy was holding me today in her arms, but I wasn’t very calm, because it was almost meal time. And as the nurse said, I throw a tantrum when I don’t eat on time. My mammy was spoiling me by giving me 10% glucose. It was so delicious, that I was lapping. My daddy forgot to writ yesterday that I received my first lipstick ;) It’s not red or pink but it should protect my lips. Mammy wants to use it too, but dad doesn’t allow her ;).
Mammy read a bit about my eyes disease. The ophthalmology medicine develops very quickly. It was written that in the USA they transplant retina, which costs 50 000$. Maybe I am loosing my sight today, but it is not impossible that I will yet be able to see all the beautiful world.
What will new day bring… Let’s hope that every day will be better and full of new hope, that I will be saved, and I will be a healthy child, because “the hope does not disappoint us”…

No comments:

Post a Comment