Saturday 23 July 2011

2011-05-21

After two weeks of my stay in Lodz state of my health didn’t improve… Today it’s a bit better, but respirator parameters are still terrifying. I had a lot of examinations. The worst was inserting of a needle into the spine in order to check the cerebrospinal fluid. Luckily, the result is correct. I am still not feeling myself due to sedatives. In the afternoon I had blood transfusion, because I had poor results. Let’s hope that after that I will feel better, my saturation and gasometry will improve and that they will be decreasing parameters of respirator… My parents asked about the sedatives which cause problems with breathing. Unfortunately, my doctor said that all these medicines cause such problems, but in my state they are indispensable. They try not to give me the worst of them unless in such situations as yesterday. For one thing they help, for another they are harmful…

No comments:

Post a Comment