Thursday 7 July 2011

2011-05-06

What a happy day! The photocoagulation treatment has gone well. Luckily retinopathy didn’t develop any further. My parents had a lot of stress – they had to sign additional documents that they are aware that the treatment is under great risk of my death – but it’s over now. The anesthesiologist was doing all she could in order not to do any harm. Now we must wait for reaction of my little beautiful eyes. Ophthalmologist, whom I am very grateful, said that after 8 days state of my eyes must be checked. There are 60-70% of chances that I will see with right eye and 40% with left. As it was planned, we go by plane to Lodz tomorrow – we means my mum and I. Daddy goes by car. I hope nothing will complicate. I would like to thank you for keeping your finger crossed, for your prayer and every comment that gives strength and comfort to my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment