Monday 6 June 2011

2011-04-21


Another day of my life passed really well. Mum was hugging me very long, I felt wonderfully so close to her. I had very good saturation. When dad came I started to fidget a bit and turn my head, I tried even to raise it, I am so strong. I was looking at him with my lovely eyes. My condition improved comparing to the last hard days. I have very good gasometry. My doctor said he had some plan concerning me, but probably tomorrow, he said “we would see”. It is interesting what he is planning … hmh… Let us hope that the condition of my health won't get worse, but better and he will be able to carry it out. Today a cardiologist also examined me, I had an echocardiography. He said, that nothing has changed. The right ventricle of my heart is enlarged, but it is natural in this type of heart disease, since it must work more. If only tomorrow was even better than today …

No comments:

Post a Comment