Monday 6 June 2011

2011-03-27


Yesterday I was 2 hours in arms of my daddy. A friend from the room – Max – was being cuddled by his dad. I think they made to themselves a Father's Day;). I felt wonderful in my dad's arms. We were both sleeping, and my mum was taking photos. In the evening my mum talked to Laura's mother, from whom she learned many important things: about charity events and that professor Malec, who works in Munich, once a month has a visit in Cracow. My parents want to go. 3 days ago ultrasound study of my head surprised the doctors. I was suspected to have hydrocephalus, because my head has grown 3 cm in a month, while standard is 1 cm. In addition, previous studies have found that I had a stroke, level 2, and extended rear corners of the brain. The doctors were almost certain, my mum was really nervous for two weeks before the test was done ... But when it was done at last it turned out that not only I did not have hydrocephalus, but also all previous changes have reversed. The doctor, who told passed this information to my mum was very surprised. She said that such things hardly ever happen ... My parents think it's another miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment