Wednesday 16 November 2011

2011-07-12

In comparison to the last few days I had a very good gasometry today. CRP is similar as recently. Ophthalmologist came in the morning. Dad brought mum to the hospital before going to work so she would be able to speak to her. She couldn’t stay long with me because in the morning there are no visits. Luckily she came for a moment and stroked me ;). Ophthalmologist was positively surprised by the results of the examination. Comparing to the previous one there is an improvement. I still have ROP 4, but retina has attached itself in some parts and it is possible that it will re-attach even more. There is a chance that I will see. Surely not like healthy people, but it’s always something… Maybe not much, but it makes us happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment