Monday 14 November 2011

2011-06-17


Today at 10 o’clock I left the hospital at Kliniczna. This time I said goodbye for good. We are very grateful for all this time spent here, for care and saving of my life and health. The farewells are sad. This hospital was my first home… I spent here 115 days of my life…
The first day in the new hospital means a lot of new experiences: long connecting to the machines and a lot of examinations. I am at the children intensive care unit. With me there are also two children here, a girl and a boy. Both 5 years old. After 12 o’clock my parents could be with me. Unfortunately the doctors said that my lungs are in a very bad state. They give small chances for my recovering and survival. Nothing new… For 4,5 months all say that I shouldn’t live, but I really want to live and I want do be healthy and I won’t give up so easily… We’ll see what will the coming days bring… Only a miracle can save me…

No comments:

Post a Comment