Monday 14 November 2011

2011-06-09


The last two days are a bit worse. I have a lot of falls of saturation. I am very active and strong. I raise my head – I am a big girl. The endotracheal tube is annoying me a lot. I am trying to take it out all the time. Yesterday ophthalmologist came. Next control will be in few days, because in the left eye are new changes. Maybe I won’t have to have another photocoagulation… There are a lot of children at the ward. Nobody knows how to help me. During 4 months my state didn’t change. There are better and worse days. Only my weight and height changed. I weigh 2710 g. In the last few days my daddy saw that I have beautiful grey eyes ;). I am bathed from time to time – earlier, as every premature child, I was only cleaned with wipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment