Monday 14 November 2011

2011-06-02


Today I finished 4 months. I am already so big. Yesterday we witnessed an unpleasant event which is not even worth of writing about here. I am much calmer than recently. I am returning to my previous state without sedatives. Today, even when mummy was trying to tease with me, I didn’t even thought of waking up – so soundly I slept. My parents brought a couple of songs for me today. I was listening to “Fasolki” (which translates “The Beans” – a band which plays songs for children). Some of the songs I liked very much. I am so strong that I lift my little head and try to turn it. However the tube is a problem. In the evening, when I didn’t want to sleep and was looking around with curiosity, my dad told me a fairy showing pictures in a book. After that I went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment