Monday 14 November 2011

2011-05-26

I already weigh 2560g. I had a lot of examinations today: ophthalmologic, echocardiography, ultrasound examination of brain. Tomorrow I am flying to Gdansk, back to the hospital where I was born. These news took us by surprise. We knew that coming back to Gdansk is being planned, but we didn’t expect it so soon. I am going back because doctors in Lodz aren’t able to help me, my heart was diagnosed and a surgery is not necessary now. They resigned quickly. After 20 days they have enough. I am a difficult and demanding patient. Tomorrow I will meet with familiar doctors and nurses again. I was supposed to fly at 8 o’clock in the morning, but due to technical problems I won’t go sooner than 2 o’clock in the afternoon. My parents are planning to go by car in order to be already there when I will come. Today father Mark administered me the sacrament of anointing of the sick. I will miss him. He came to me every day, spoke to me, blessed me. Tomorrow before the journey he will visit me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment