Monday 14 November 2011

2011-05-25


It was very bad yesterday. Since morning  I had a lot of falls and very weak saturation, about 50%. Later, when my parents went for a dinner, they had to do a massage of my heart because it slowed and didn’t want to accelerate. But only massage didn’t help – I was given adrenaline and other medicines. My doctor repeated my parents few times that one day they may not be able to rescue me. Unfortunately, doctors like to pass bad information about me. At least then they think they know something about me… Luckily today it was much better. Without falls, saturation about 90%. In gasometry I had the lowest level of carbon dioxide in my history – 39 mmHg. The nurse was very nice today too and content with me. Yesterday because of my poor health I wasn’t given milk, but today I eat almost normally. Tomorrow I will have ophthalmologic examination and echocardiography. Because nobody knows how to help me soon I am going back to Gdansk. Ward head from Gdansk is looking for a place for me… I hope there will be doctors, that will not be prejudiced of me and will be trying to help me to breath without respirator… Yesterday also rehabilitation therapist visited me. She said she sees no physical changes or deformations and showed my parents how to work carefully with me at this stage. She also said that she knows a neurosurgeon who thinks that corpus callosum (which I don’t have) is an out of date part which has no use for us. Let’s hope that it will be true in my case…

No comments:

Post a Comment