Wednesday 6 July 2011

2011-05-04

It is a very important day!!! I reached 2 kg. I weigh 2020g. I am round. Doctors from Gdansk phoned those in Lodz and there is still no place for me. Despite of that, doctors from Lodz started to consider is there any sense in transporting me there when I cannot be under narcosis. Tomorrow the answer was supposed to be. But my parents didn’t give up. Daddy phoned to professor from Cardiology Ward and asked to take me. She said that the doctors from Gdansk should spoke to her and later they did so. At last she said that she will take me but first my eyes must be repaired in Gdansk. Ward Head spoke with doctors at Zaspa to persuade them to try bringing me under narcosis. Unfortunately, tomorrow nothing can be done, so I will have photocoagulation on Friday morning. My parents are happy, but on the other hand they are full of doubts… Is Friday still in time to help my eyes…? If so, will I manage the narcosis…? And even if this I will withstand, will the treatment help – it is only 30-50% of chances…?

No comments:

Post a Comment