Wednesday 6 July 2011

2011-04-30


I grow… I weigh 1900g – it’s a nice round number. I was behaving rather well today. My mum was holding me on her and changing my nappies. Doctor phoned to Lodz yesterday but unfortunately they still don’t have a free bed for me. She will call them on Wednesday again. Let’s hope that they will find a place soon. As aunt Kate has written in a comment, it is a great day tomorrow… Beatification of John Paul II. We pray for a miracle for me… Tomorrow in a church in Dzierzgon after every mass will money will be collected. It will help my parents in medical treatment. May is a time of many cultural events and friendly people use it for charity actions to collect money also for me. On Monday in Dzierzgon, at 5 p.m. a concert will take place during which funds will be collected. Everyone is invited to the castle hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment