Wednesday 6 July 2011

2011-04-28

I weigh 1860g. As it was planned, dad called Lodz today. Professor Moll said that I am big enough to make catheterization of my little heart. It’s an examination in which a catheter (thin, flexible tube) is inserted through vein or artery to heart. It will make possible to state what vessels I have got instead of Pulmonary Artery that allow me to live. My doctor will be consulting with professor Maroszynska from Lodz in order to transport me there to the Children Intensive Care Ward. Let’s hope that they will find a vacate bed for me there and I won’t wait long. A journey to Lodz is a little step forward. I received new nappies from my parents, on which I sleep soundly. Most beautiful are those with bears and ducks on them. Aunt Kate said that I cannot be the real Mary, that somebody has taken me and left another child, because I am so “fat” and don’t look like my daddy any more – she has seen the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment