Thursday 9 June 2011

2011-04-26

It was again very bad today… All night and morning I had very low saturation and gasometry – breathing already with the help of respirator. My saturation was 20-40% for a couple of hours. It’s tragically. I had never such a low gasometry – about 160 mmHg CO2. Let’s hope that my brain wasn’t short of oxygen… Everyone is worried. Will I be all right? In the afternoon I was a bit better, saturation level went back to norm, but I am still at the highest parameters of respirator. Doctor said he will never try again to change me to CPAP, because I am very week after that. He waits for 2 kg and he will see what then. My daddy have already phoned professor Moll from Lodz today. Professor is going to consult with cardiologists whether an angiography of my heart will be possible soon. We are supposed to call them on Thursday. Doctor said that today’s x-ray examination shows that my heart occupies whole chest and it is pressing on lungs… My parents wonder how can it be when at the last echocardiography it wasn’t so. Who’s right? Last month it was the same: doctors insisted that x-ray shows that my heart is enlarged, but in the description of echocardiography it was written that it is ok. Whose opinion is worth to believe?

No comments:

Post a Comment