Monday 6 June 2011

2011-04-18

My parents had a lot of stress today. All day long I had falls. When mum came to the hospital saturation decreased to 20 % and stayed at such level for a few minutes. I calmed down only after long cuddling up to mammy. But I was very pale and weak. When dad left for a moment in the evening and mum again stayed alone with me I had very great crisis. Both saturation, and pulse for about 1 minute were zero. A nurse who was rescuing me said that my heart was beating, but so poorly that the sensor which I have on leg didn't record it. You can imagine how my mammy felt … She thought that it was the end … After a while everything increased, but still I am very weak. A morphology was done, but doctor says that it isn't the worst and I won't still get blood. My parents are very worried…

No comments:

Post a Comment