Monday 6 June 2011

2011-02-03

From yesterday I am!!! Nobody expected me so quickly … I wasn’t supposed to appear until the 6th of April, and here is surprise, because life of my mum and mine were in danger, wonderful doctor and prayer of the family and friends saved us. We live both. I was born on Wednesday 02.02.2011 at 11.40 which is a holiday of Presentation of Christ in the Temple, I came out into this world in a result of the Caesarean section in 31 week. I weighed 910 g, I was 37 cm long. About 12 o’clock, when my mum was still sleeping on an operating theatre, dad baptized me giving me the name Mary (Maria). Unfortunately I am very ill, doctors say there are no chances that I will live. They are saying that it is a matter of few days, maybe weeks. Daddy is taking photos of me in order to show mammy how I look, since she must lie. I have low oxygen saturation about 80 %, which at times is even falling to 50. Ooops…

No comments:

Post a Comment